Get me outta here!

Monday, February 18, 2013

[MANGA] AKKAN BABY! – COMPLETE

From Baka-Update Manga

Description : High schoolers Yuki and Shigeru aren’t dating, but still enjoy a highly active sexual relationship. Naïve and still very child-like in the way they think, it comes as a great shock to them when Shigeru discovers she’s pregnant. The two are confronted with the decision of aborting the baby and wounding Shigeru, or to keep it and face great opposition from their parents and high school, and *gasp* miss their beloved.
Author : Miyauchi Saya
Artist : Miyauchi Saya
Genre : Comedy, Drama, Romance, School Life, Shoujo, Smut
Year : 2001
Serialized In : Bessatsu Friend (Kodansha)
Status in Country of Origin : 3 Volumes (Complete)

My opinion :
Whoa… The cover is so-so, huh? :D
But rest assure, even though it has smut on its genre I can guarantee you it only has no more than 10 pages overall, in case you can’t handle smutty things. Well, I still not recommend it to little girl though, haha…

An old title. It was released on 2001, 12 years ago. WOW! So it’s no surprise if the art is a little not enjoyable. But I think it was quite good. Actually, I don’t care about the art as long as the story is interesting, and I ended up finishing this manga.

The story is a bit funny at the start and changing to more serious from chapter to chapter. I like how innocent-and dumb too-Shigeru. She is so innocent to the point she doesn’t know how to use test pack and thought it was a thermometer!! *facepalm* And Yuki, I like his bravery to accepted his responsibility. It clearly showed how big Yuki’s love to Shigeru. He intended to do anything for Shigeru and their baby. It has many moral values to us. Very recommended!!

My rate : 4.2 out of 5 stars

0 comments:

Post a Comment